Sunday, July 12, 2009

Red T


This will no doubt be the first of many knitting posts as I've been knitting like a crazy woman this winter, inspired by new babies, cold weather and the words of other bloggers who find ways of knitting a row here and a row there in an otherwise busy day. This particular pattern is from Erika Knight's Simple Knits for Cherished Babies , which I was pleased to find at my local library one day recently.  It's the Ribbon-Tied Wool Vest and I used Cleckheaton Merino Bambino 4ply in this beautiful rich red, as you can see in the photo above. It's a tiny little T-shirt and a little bit vintage, which is very appealing to me at the moment. I didn't knit it for anyone in particular so I'll put it away for a rainy day and see what happens.

I have a little project in the kitchen planned to see out the rest of this grey, wet winter. More on that soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...