Friday, August 27, 2010

Puree Day




The food thing seems to have come around so quickly this time. When Lola was this age, I remember feeling like I'd been breastfeeding forever and was beginning to feel a bit desperate to get my body and my boobs back. This time, though, I've only really started to settle into an easy rhythm with the twin feeding in the last couple of months. We started with some solids a few weeks ago, hoping it might encourage our Stella to sleep better. She certainly enjoys the food, and while there has been some improvement, it hasn't been the panacea we were hoping for.



Nonetheless, the Magimix has been getting a workout in recent weeks. Yesterday I endeavoured to fill the freezer with lots of pureed goodness - apples and pears, sweet potato, pumpkin, broccoli (my objective is to get as much of it into them before they learn to say no!), spinach and carrots.



The fun and games have begun. The little baby phase is over. Messy days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...