Sunday, September 12, 2010

This Little Girl






This little girl, who refused to follow her twin sister out the 'natural' way, arriving by emergency caesarean instead; this little girl, who has been proving her individuality ever since; this little girl, who has been sleep 'challenged' from the start, though we've often used less polite terms to describe it; this little girl, who is the happiest little creature I've ever met, except at bedtime, and can smile a 1,000-watt smile and scream a 1,000-decibel scream; this little girl, who has tested my sleep-deprived limits and brought me to tears on more nights than I can remember; this little girl...slept from 8pm till 6am last night.

Fingers crossed for tonight...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...