Monday, October 4, 2010

Ever get the feeling you're being watched?


It's been a rainy, miserable, wet long weekend. L spent most of yesterday in front of one screen or other, and because of the weather and the sleep deprivation, I didn't have the energy to move her. Yet, at some point, without my knowing, she must have found the "crawft" box and set to work with the googly eyes. This collection that I found as I tidied up later in the day brought a smile to my face. And today, S bore the brunt of the decorating:




And on a completely different note, I made tea from fresh lemongrass, ginger and a sprig of mint from the garden. A happy discovery. Even the Garbageman enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...