Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolve





It seems fitting that I saw out what was the most stressful year of my life with a stress fracture in my foot. All that crazy head stuff has to manifest somewhere in the body, sometimes in a far more obvious way than is expected. I'm a big one for New Year's resolutions but I'm only going with one this year - to try and handle all that stress with a bit more grace.

And I thought I'd start the new year's blog with a little finished project. This one came and went in a flurry - knit during our holiday and back at home again, then whisked off to our sweet friend Leo for Christmas. It's a very cool little reversible toy from Itty-Bitty Toys by Susan B. Anderson - this one's the frog-turtle. 

Leo's mum takes beautiful photos so maybe she'll send me some of him and the Frog-tle together. These ones were done in a rush the night before our trip to the country to see them and my little sis and her family.

So toodly-do, 2010. You gave me two beautiful new baby girls and all the trappings of that massive change of life. It's been a hell of a ride but I'm OK if things settle down a bit now. OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...