Monday, June 20, 2011

Purple



I don't think I'll ever be a full-time knitting blogger -  there would be such large blank spaces between posts. Although I usually manage at least a few stitches each day, it's still a sloooooooow business. I put a few other projects on hold to finish off this cardigan. It's another In Threes, like the one knit previously for Stella. This one is in a size 5 and is about to be handed over to Lola's preschool to be auctioned off at their fundraiser this weekend.


I used Cascade 220 again, this time in 'Mystic Purple'. I love the colour so much, I've just ordered some more of it - probably for another cardigan exactly like this one. For exactly this little girl.


Now, take it off before it gets all grotty...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...