Monday, November 21, 2011

Grass Green








In the place we are moving to, the winters are longer and colder. That's not such a bad thing for a knitter. And you can bet I'm already planning my winter knitting, here on summer's eve. Jumpers and cardigans and cowls and toasties and throws and gloves and socks and scarves...

My Ravelry notes tell me I started this scarf back in February. That's a nine-month gestation, though two-thirds of the hard work were completed in the past week. It was a mission but, once in the swing of things, a satisfying one entirely.

It's the Lace Ribbon Scarf, knit in some lovely (slightly hairy) Jo Sharp Alpaca Silk Georgette. 'Sprig' is the colour, and it's as grassy a green as you could hope to find.

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous! what a beautiful scarf! i love your photos also, well done.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...