Maybe it's the (pre)school holidays, or that enormous to-do list (which seemed to strike a chord with so many of you!), or preparations for a grand overseas voyage (with a pair of toddlers, oh, my), but I'm sorely lacking inspiration in this space. Before I fall off the wagon completely, here's a sample of what's whirling around in the background.
- Bare feet - it must be spring.
- Bright colours on the shelf.
- Another vintage sheet becomes a wardrobe staple.
- Practising her alphabet. She, and I, are so ready for big school to begin.
- Flowers outside - found in the garden this afternoon.
- Flowers inside - found in an op-shop a while ago.
- Wearing a new hat (the way it's meant to be worn).