Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Lovelies

  






It has been a busy, but steady, transition into this new school routine. Here's a smattering of lovely from the last week of term:

1) Jupiter Girl and her sister.
2) Autumn at last.
3) First game of soccer, and she got the first goal plus another for good measure.
4) Pearl's manicure doesn't get in the way of all that baking.
5) My Stella is forever picking posies, and she carries them wherever she goes.
6) I bought myself a little treat from Christina's shop. People comment on it every time I wear it.
7) My baby out with her baby.

We are out and about this week with some school holiday trips and lots of visiting with friends. I'm hoping for slower, sunshine-filled days. Wishing you all a lovely week x

14 comments:

  1. Love the sparkly cape! Taking the baby for a walk is such a sweet shot too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics. Seeing your little girls doing their little girl things makes me realise my little girl is actually not so little anymore. Sigh. And snap, I bought something from Christina's lovely shop last week too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lucky you with one of Christina's lovely creations.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how lovely...the pics of your girls always make me smile...thanks for sharing them with us x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pudgy little hands! I miss that pudginess in Sunny! She's a little girl now - Oh what I would do to have that kissable, squishable toddler back just for a moment :) Enjoy the school holidays lovely lady! I sure am planning to!

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your yard looks so lovely and large, great for your girls to explore i bet. My little one often has manicures that look just as messy, she never waits for them to dry ;-) Love that necklace as well, i'll have to go check out her shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely light in your garden photos. And the chipped manicure is adorable. Thanks for the necklace link. I've just been for a look and am in love with about six of those necklaces. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness--is that a purple, sparkly cape? I want one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone deserves a 'little treat' - beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful, autumnal feel to these photos Greer
    Love the necklace too
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The autumn leaves are spectacular at the moment! Enjoy your school holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a lovely sunday. and that first photo, you should frame ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooo that avenue of trees, those little hands, those footballer's plaits.....gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I just saw the beads as I was reading back through your posts! Hooray!

    And your photos, as always, are so beautiful. I do so love the last one. Sweet babies. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...